Consignment Drop Off Hours:
Tuesday-Saturday between 10-4 pm
- We will be looking for fall items that are 1-2 years old, or newer. Light weight sweaters, long sleeve tops, cardigans, denim jackets, jeans, leather ankle boots, ballet flats, etc. Please save your heavier items for when we start accepting winter consignments later in the year. We do not accept, lingerie, pajamas, maternity, wedding dresses, business suits, swimsuits, hats or scarves on consignment. The only jewelry we accept would be designers like Brighton, Kendra Scott, Tiffany & Co., David Yurman, etc.
- We ask that you either bring your items in clean and on hangers (that you're OK to part with!) or nicely folded in bags (paper bags preferred, garbage bags not acceptable). Please attach your name and contact info to your bags/bundles prior to dropping them off.
We will begin to process your consignment at least 24 hours after it has been dropped off. ANY items that do not fall within our guidelines will be donated on your behalf to a local nonprofit. We will also recycle all packaging (hangers, bags, shoe boxes, etc). We will not hold items (or packaging) for pick up at a later time.
- You can expect an itemized list of accepted items as well as a donation slip (if it pertains) via email or mail, within a couple of days.
- You will be paid 40% of the final selling price and receive a check at the beginning of the month after the item has sold. Every 30 days items will be reduced in price. After 90 days, unsold items will be donated to a local charity and you will receive a slip for a tax write-off. High end bags such as Chanel and Louis Vuitton are eligible for a 50/50 split and will not be reduced every 30 days or donated if unsold.
HELPFUL TIP: for those of you that are concerned about us donating your items that we pass on. Be sure to read through this checklist below to make sure your items are in 'consignable condition' prior to bringing them in. If you're not comfortable with our donation process I would strongly recommend you not consign with us at this time.
your items have been recently cleaned. No stains, odors, pet hair, perspiration marks, make up, lunch, etc.
inspect that they are in good condition. No holes, pilling fabric, faded colors, missing buttons, broken zippers, etc.
is said item "in style"? We are picky. We want things that have been purchased within the last 1-2 years.
is said item a "brand name"? Please read list of acceptable and unacceptable brands below.
Please know, any items that are dirty in any way, out of season, out of style, damaged, or a brand that we simply do not accept will be donated.
Brands We L O V E
1. State, 1901, Adrianna Papell, AG, Akris Punto, Alex Evenings, Alexander McQueen, Alexander Wang, Alice + Olivia, Alfani, AllSaints, American Rag, Angie, Anine Bing, Ann Taylor, Anne Klein, Anthropologie brands, Aquatalia, Ariat, Aris A., Articles of Society, ASTR the Label, Badgley Mischka, Bailey44, Balenciaga, Banana Republic, Band of Gypsies, BB Dakota, BCBG, Beachlunchlounge, Bella Dahl, bernie mev., Birdies, Blanc Noir, BLANKNYC, Bobeau, Boden, BP., Brahmin, Brighton, Burberry, Cabi, Cable & Gauge, Calvin Klein, Caribe, Carley Jean, Caslon, CC Corso Como, CeCe, Cha Cha Vente, Chanel, Charles David, Charter Chaser, Club, Chelsea28, Chico’s, Chloe, Christian Dior, Christian Louboutin, Christine Alexander, Citizens of Humanity, Citron, Clarks, Classiques, Club Monaco, Coach, Coconuts by Matisse, Cole Haan, Cordani, Cupcakes and Cashmere, Current/Elliot, Dana Buchman, Daniel Rainn, Dansko, David Yurman, DKNY, Diane Von Furstenberg, Dolan, Dolce & Gabbana, Dolce Vita, Donald Pliner, Donna Karan, Donna Ricco, Dooney & Bourke, Dreamers by Debut, Dr. Marten's, Earth, ECCO, Eileen Fisher, Elan, Elie Tahari, Eliza J, ELOQUII, Enzo Angiolini, Equipment, Eric Javits, Eskandar, Etienne Aigner, Etro, Everlane, Everleigh, Fendi, Fly London, Fossil, Foxcroft, FP Beach, FRAME, Free People, French Connection, Frye, Gentle Souls by Kenneth Cole, Giuseppe Zanotti, Givenchy, Good American, Gucci, Halogen, Helmut Lang, Hermes, Hinge, HOBO, Hudson, INC, Isabella Sinclair, Issac Mizrahi, Jag, Jason Wu. J. Crew, Jeffrey Campbell, Jessica Simpson, Jimmy Choo, J. Jill, J. Renee, JODIFL, Joe’s, Joie, Johnny Was, Joolz, Josef Siebel, JS Collections, Karen Jane, Karl Lagerfeld, Kate Spade, Kay Unger, Kendra Scott, Kenneth Cole, Kensie, Komarov, Kork-ease, Lafayette 148, Lapis, L'Artiste, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Left of Center, Leith, LOGO, Lilly Pulitzer, Line & Dot, Longchamp, Lost & Wander, Lou & Grey, Louise et Cie, Louis Vuitton, Lovestitch, Lucky Brand, LuluLemon, Lumiere, Lysse, Madewell, Maggy London, Manolo Blahnik, Marc Fisher, Marc Jacobs, Marc New York, Matisse, MCM, Mephisto, Michael Kors, Michael Stars, Minnetonka, Minnie Rose, Misook, Miss Me, Missoni, Miu Miu, Miz Mooz, Monsac, Mother, Mulberry, Munro, MZ Wallace, Naturalizer, Nic & Zoe, Nina, Nine West, Nordstrom, NYDJ, Paige, Parker, Patagonia, Patricia Nash, Paul Green, Pedro Garcia, Pelle Moda, PIKOLINOS, Pisarro Nights, Prada, Pretty Angel, Quay Australia, Rachel Parcell, Rebecca Minkoff, Rebecca Taylor, Rachel Roy, Rag & Bone, Rails, Ralph Lauren, Ray-Ban, Reaction Kenneth Cole, Rockport, Roz & Ali, Saks 5th Ave, Salvatore Ferragamo, Sam Edelman, Samuel Dong, Sanctuary, Sarto by Franco Sarto, Sbicca, Scala, Schutz, See by Chloe, Seven, Seychelles, Show Me Your Mumu, Sofft, Soft Surroundings, Sol Angeles, Sole Society, Soludos, Soma, Sorel, Sorelli, Spanx, Sperry, Spiritual Gangster, Splendid, Stella McCartney, Steve Madden, St. John, Stuart Weitzman, Style & Co., Susana Monaco, T. La, Taos, Tahari, Talbots, Taryn Rose, Ted Baker, Theory, Thread & Supply, Tiffany & Co., Tocca, Tolani, Tommy Bahama, TOMS, Topshop, Tory Burch, Treasure & Bond, Trina Turk, Trouve, True Religion, Two by Vince Camuto, Ugg, Valentina, Valentino, Velvet, Via Spiga, Vince, Vince Camuto, We the Free, White House Black Market, Wildfox, Wit & Wisdom, Wooden Ships, Xscape, Yves Saint Laurent, Zara & MORE!
Brands We Do Not Accept
Abercrombie & Fitch, Alfred Dunner, American Eagle, American Living, a.n.a., A. New Day, Apt. 9, Arizona, Ava & Viv, Bebe, Byer California, , Catherines, Champion, Chaps, Costco, Crocs, Danny & Nicole, Danskin Now, Dockers, Dressbarn, Easy Spirit, Express, Faded Glory, Forever 21, Gap, Gloria Vanderbilt, Hanes, H&M, Hollister, Hurley, Hush Puppies, , JCPennies, Jessica Howard, Joy Lab, Kohls, Knox Rose, Lands End, Lee, Le Suit, Liz Claiborne, London Times, LulaRoe Merona, Mossimo, New Balance, No Boundaries, Payless, Prologue, R & K Originals, R & M Richards, Robbie Bee, , Rocket Dogs, Ronni Nicole, Rosetti, Sears, Self Esteem, Simply Vera, Shien, Skechers, Speechless, St. John’s Bay, Tilllys, Universal Thread, Unionbay, Unisa, Urbanista, US Polo Assn., Vanilla Star, Wild Fable, Walmart, Worthington, Xhileration,
1.) I have items that still have the tags on them, but they are older than 1-2 years... will you accept those items?
Unfortunately, we are strict on the time frame of your items because we try to stay within the current trends. We are specifically looking for items that are 2 years old or newer.
2.) Which nonprofit do you donate to?
A Community For Peace, is a trauma-informed social justice crisis center for victims and survivors of domestic violence, family violence, and sexual assault. Victims are offered their choice of our donations, with no cost to them.
3.) When can I bring in Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter?
Our seasonal schedule is as follows:
Mid February- Spring
Beginning of May- Summer
Beginning of September- Fall
Beginning of November- Winter
4. How old do I have to be to consign?
We require all consignors are 18+.
If you have any other questions that we have not answered, please give us a call!